Oris teams up with Audi Sport. Oris partnered during the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) and the German Touring Car Championship (DTM) and Oris was on board when Audi Sport won the 24 Hours of Le Mans last June.
This is the new chronograph Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition. The watch is limited to 2000 pieces and sold for 3000 Euro…
The new watch is based on the Oris Artix GT sports chronograph, the watch made famous by Oris’s innovative retrograde small seconds function at 9 o’clock. Its design has been tailored to reflect Audi road-car dashboard instrumet panels and is finished in silver, the German marque’s signature colour.
Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition Ref. No. 774 7661 7481, Ø 44.00mm Limited to 2,000 pieces
- Oris automatic mechanical movement 774, based on Sellita SW500, with Chronograph function and date
- Multi-piece titanium case
- Bi-rotating tungsten bezel with minute scale and rubber coated ‘good grip’insert on the outside edge
- Two-piece matt silver dial; minute and hour counters; applied numerals filledwith Super-LumiNova; dial ring with tachymeter scale directly assembled tothe case
- Special retrograde small seconds display at 9 o’clock developed by Oris
- Polished nickel hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova inlay; centralseconds and sub-dial counter hands in red
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Titanium screw-down case back see-through mineral glass
- Screw-in stainless steel crown and stainless steel pushers
- Water-resistant to 10 bar/100m
- Black perforated leather racing strap with titanium folding clasp
- German Retail Price EUR 3000
The Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition is presented in a special Alcantara-like box, and is as already mentioned limited to 2,000 pieces.