The trade is being delivered the Meisterstück Heritage timepieces since two months now. Step by step the watches are available. So let me remind you of a collection that is ready to rock.
I have been presenting you the new Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage watches already in January this year.
Please click >>> HERE <<< to see my presentation.
If you wish to listen to my interview with the Montblanc CEO Jerome Lambert taped during the SIHH 2014 in Geneva please click >>> HERE <<<
Meanwhile you can get a hands-on experience if you wish and also buy a ticking Meisterstück Heritage.
Just in case you forgot about this collection after eight months this is my reminder: Lean back and have a look, I promise you will be surprised.
These are Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage timepieces, the technical data and the prices.
Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage Perpetual Calendar
- Type of movement Mechanical Calibre MB 29.15, with automatic winding, perpetual calendar and moon-phase display
- Number of rubies 25
- Power reserve Ca. 42 hours
- Balance Flat hoop
- Hairspring Flat
- Frequency 28,800 A/h (4 Hz)
- Displays Hours, minutes, two hands to indicate the month and the leap-year cycle at “12 o’clock”, one hand to show the day of the week at “9 o’clock”, one hand to display the date at “3 o’clock”, the moon’s phases appear in a window at “6 o’clock”
- Case 18 carat rose gold (5N); polished bezel, horizontally satin-finished middle piece
- Dimensions Diameter = 39 mm, height = 10.24 mm
- Watertightness To 3 bar
- Crystal Scratch-resistant, cambered and antireflective sapphire crystal
- Back 18 carat rose gold (5N) with inset pane of sapphire crystal
- Crown 18 carat rose gold (5N), with Montblanc’s emblem in raised relief
- Dial Silvery white and slightly cambered dial with sunburst pattern, facetted hour indices and Roman numeral “XII” as gold-plated appliqués, gold-plated hour-hand and minute-hand in dauphine shape, perpetual calendar with small blued steel hands, moon’s phases appear in a window bordered by a scale for the moon’s age at “6 o’clock”
- Wristband Black alligator-skin strap with large reptilian scales, pronged buckle made of 18 carat rose gold (5N)
- Also available in stainless steel with a black alligator-skin strap.
Price The stainless steel version sells for a retail price of 10,000 euros; the variant in 18 carat rose gold costs 16,900 euros.
>>> Discover the Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage Moonphase on page 2 >>>